Certified Organic – The Ambolikapiky plantation is part of Bertil Åkesson’s 2000ha Bejofo Estate.
Located in the Sambirano Valley, in the North-West of Madagascar, the plantation produces since 1920 world-famous aromatic cocoa. Besides 300 tons per year of Madagascar trinitario cocoa, a very limited production of criollo cocoa (2 tons per year) is harvested separately. This chocolate has a very expressive cocoa aroma with subtle fruity-sweet tartness and pleasant flavour notes that evoke citrus and red berries.
- 2016, Academy of Chocolate: GOLD
- 2015, Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars – selected in the top 50 Best Foods
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate: GOLDEN BEAN,
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: GOLD
- 2014, Great Taste: GOLD 1star
- 2013-14, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: SILVER
- 2011-12, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: SILVER