Located in the Sambirano Valley, near Ambanja, in the North-West of Madagascar, Bertil Åkesson’s estate spreads over about 2000 ha and is divided into smaller plantations like this Ambolikapiky.Since 1920, these farms produce world-famous aromatic cocoa and spices (like this pink pepper) used by most of the top chefs and chocolate makers around the world. In this subtle chocolate, the fruity-sweet tartness of cocoa, its pleasant flavor notes that evoke citrus and red berries are enriched by the floral notes of our pink pepper.
- 2016, Academy of Chocolate: GOLD
- 2015, Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate, Best Flavoured Bar: GOLD
- 2015, British International Chocolate Awards: SILVER
- 2013-14, Academy of Chocolate, Best Flavoured Bar: SILVER